Real Estate Egypt , Cairo , New Cairo City , Cairo Festival City Compound , oriana Villas , oriana villas are built over 220 Faddens. The built up area does not exceed 20% , while the remaining 80% consists of landscaping , water features & artificial lakes , and roads. Residents are also offered exclusive access to the Club House , a luxury retreat in the heart of the community with extensive recreational and leisure facilities. oriana villas offer a luxurious collection of homes with a variety of configurations and specifications , allowing each home to become a reflection of their owner's personality , lifestyle , desires and aspirations. oriana brings a new standard of living to owners from which they can choose a variety of types including the exclusive custom villas. Land plots range from 500 m2 to 2 , 500 m2 , while built up areas range from 320 m2 to 1 , 650 m2. Villas are delivered based on core and shell. This Unit is a Fabulous Villa Consists of 4 Floors , Basement , Ground Floor , First Floor , Roof , With Plot Area 805 sq.m , Total Building Area 993 sq.m , Basement : Gym , Suna , Shower , Kitchenette , 2 Receptions , Store , Ground Floor : Dining room , Reception , Living room , Guest room , Lobby , closet. kitchen laundry , terrace , 1st Floor : Master Bedroom With Bathroom + Dressing Room + Terrace , Living room , Lobby , kitchenette , 2 Bedrooms , 2 Bathrooms , Terrace , Indoor Stairs , Roof :Store , Mech room.