Apartment for Sale in Red Sea, Hurghada

Reference: RE 11834
EUR 33,053
Ahmed Elsaman
View all our properties
     Email Agent
     Call Agent
RE/MAX Almohager
+2 01068804630
002 01006737558
Apartments / Sale
EUR 33,053 Installment
Price / Sqm:
EUR 1,032 Per Sqm
32 M2
Floor No.:
check Ceramics  
Maintenance Fees:
EUR 8,000 Annually
Year Built:
The type of ownership:
Last Updated:
Fri 5 Dec 2014

New build , high specification through , with private beach and swimming pools on the edge of the Red Sea. 50000 square meters of private beach along side the blue water of the Red Sea.With apartments ranges between 32 m to 100 m , you can choice the best for you.All these features and more are available in the Beachfront resort OASIS MARINA , which was established by Iraida Group on the stunning coast of the Red Sea , by this project Iraida Group complete the offering of highly standards of buildings as Iraida Group established before ( Oasis intercontinental and Oasis Resort ).OASIS MARINA away only 10 minutes from Hurghada airport , 15 minutes driving to Hurghada downtown( which is famous with its hotels bars shopping centers and etc...).Also its only 5 minutes from OASIS MARINA to Al Gouna the famous Egyptian resort with its golf holes.Benefiting from a vast private beach on the opposite side of the new promenade from the development , the project consisting of just 660 apartments and a hotel. This ensures that there is more than enough room for everyone to enjoy the wide , golden beach and the unspoiled turquoise waters of the Red Sea.With a wide range of apartment sizes ranging from 32m2 studios up to 100m2 two-bedroom units , there is something suitable for everyone at Oasis Marina.According to prices:Cash buyers will be attracted by the fact that there are up to 25% discounts for fast payment.At the opposite end of the scale , those needing longer to pay will be attracted by a unique deal whereby buyers only need to pay 60% of the purchase price in cash over the course of the build of the project , with the remaining 40% being covered by a guaranteed rental scheme over a period of five years


check Air Conditioning
check Balcony + View
check Close to the city
check Garage
check Garden
check Near Transport
check Quiet Area
check Residential Area
check Security Services
check Shopping nearby
check Special Garage
check Swimming Pool
check Telephone
check Televison
check TV Cable Or Satellite
check Washer